Friday, October 6, 2017

Investment is the carrot.

I'm holding the stick.
since 2000
No justice, No investment.

All I have ever asked for is justice, all I have gotten is corruption. The plan is to choke off the federal governments corruption previously mentioned, until it ceases to be a viable threat to Canadians.

The US effects of stimulus creating the record wealth gap is getting thin but where it leaves off the glut of $50 oil is taking advantage of the tens of trillions in cash accounts sitting idle. With trillions now betting on a stronger US economy NYSE is up over 11% since the start of the year. Just the opposite in Canada. After enjoying the commodities bubble followed by government spending on an irrational exuberance level, the TSE is basically flat for the year. 
For a decade investment in value added industry is below any notable level, and now including the only exception, raw resources, there is little investment getting by the choke.
Is it true I intentionally set out to destroy the Canadian economy, no. I set out to choke off the corruption which it just so happens feeds of the economy. As I have said before, a system broken by corruption has never fixed itself... ever.

I've listened to my father, never complain unless you can offer a solution.
Should choking off the corruption run into a road block, the solution that has presented itself is western separation. The financial choke has all but removed any doubt the federal government is dysfunctional, dead beat and broken by corruption.
I do belong to a western secessionist movement but I might as well be a card carrying conservative. Explaining that partisanship is a Wexit killer is quite simply trying to herd cats.
Besides several successful business ideas I've spent a lifetime of hard work in union and non union jobs which labels me as a financially conservative populous... or lol a cheap liberal. It gives me a unique view of the middle class. It is that view that incentives me to suggest the secessionists drop the political views in exchange for an inclusive western view.
Over the last 20 years I've done the ground work putting the carrot within reach, I still believe the future of the west will trump politics and an inclusive Wexit will result.
vox

4 comments:

  1. I have let the cat out of the bag.
    From: "Robert Smith"
    To: mchan.mpp.co@liberal.ola.org
    Cc: "Ministerial Correspondence Unit"
    Bcc: debbie.postnikoff@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

    Mchan
    As I have the RCMP on the list to disband and as yet you have failed to take action I have stepped up my schedule.
    "We received your original application for Regular Service on May 24, 2017.
    We received your reply to our correspondence on September 15, 2017.
    Your application is still under review."
    November 2, 2017
    Ontario Services
    I'll bet anything you think you have won. Wrong and I even know who put you up to bullying me. A few years ago I caused their budget to get cut in half along with half their staff fired.
    Who am I, who are you trying to stomp on?
    I originated the COOL program, yes it was illegal but lasted for years anyway. As a 20 year advocate for the children of divorce it was my pressure backed by international supporters to end the horrendously criminal child support claw backs in BC in 2015 and Ontario in 2017. Alberta will soon follow suit as they need investment more than ever. Don't expect to get that confirmed as nether government would admit they were being punished for aiding and abetting criminal activities.
    Well enough about me, as I said parts suppliers will bypass Canada to avoid post Nafta tariffs, psst, I already know it is in the works. Don't apologize for all the lies and bullying cause next year while you're sitting at home without a job you'll know you shouldn't have backed up the criminals.
    I can't do that, public service union, lol they can only protect you if you're working and you won't be. As a matter of fact when Ontario workers find out your responsible by your actions you will probably be changing your names and moving. The gigantic loss of revenue won't just affect your jobs but I believe criminal activity needs to be punished regardless of collateral damage.
    Bully me, lol I've taken on bigger and better but I won't bore you with the details, just want you to know who you've taken on and why you are losing, and will pay the price for aiding and abetting criminals.
    Robert Smith
    Since 2000
    No justice, No investment
    vox

    > From: Robert Smith
    > Subject: Auto parts boycott
    > To: "mchan.mpp.co@liberal.ola.org"
    > Received: Friday, October 13, 2017, 11:47 AM
    > As
    > the Minister of international trade I draw your attention
    > to.
    > I
    > have extended my boycott on international investment to the
    > auto sector. The lost 50,000 US jobs predicted will be
    > replaced as parts suppliers bypass Canada.
    > This
    > victim has a defense mechanism, social media. Ontario
    > manufacturing will not escape the Nafta exit. The Canadian
    > estimate of 50,000 US jobs lost isn't taking into
    > account the offshore parts suppliers moving to the US to
    > fill the US supply side.
    > You
    > heard it here first, well second after the international
    > community that is looking for a solution to cars
    > manufactured in Canada with offshore parts.
    > You
    > made a bad choice in picking this victim and a worse choice
    > continuing to lie.
    > Adding
    > parts suppliers to the investment boycott that saw
    > international investors leave in everything but raw
    > resources and currency speculation since 2006. It's the
    > reason the Harper economic plan consisted of a pipeline, the
    > investment boycott shut everything down but liquid assets in
    > raw resources.
    > Enjoy
    > your retirement
    > Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. From above Nov. 2nd letter.
    "as I said parts suppliers will bypass Canada to avoid post Nafta tariffs"
    ----------------
    November 18, 2017
    NAFTA talks resume Friday with tariff-free auto parts on the table.
    the question of rules of origin for automotive components, a controversial topic that will formally be placed on the table. Those rules govern how much of a vehicle must be produced in North America to trade without tariffs.
    Under NAFTA, at least 62.5 percent of the material in a car or light truck made in the region must be from North America to be able to enter the marketplace tariff-free.
    Trump’s team has proposed raising that to 85 percent, with 50 percent made in the U.S.
    https://www.dallasnews.com/business/trade/2017/11/16/nafta-talks-resume-friday-tariff-free-auto-parts-table

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4306422
    Not a single investment dollar from international investors toward the new cement plant in Quebec..
    Everything will change post Nafta with auto parts suppliers bypassing Canada to avoid offshore parts going south with tariffs attached.
    Since 2000
    no justice, no investment
    Since 2017
    no justice, no parts
    vox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've stepped up the no justice program over the last few years. In 2015 BC ended child support claw backs which is millions a month in lost revenue. As well, the American collection agency that is committing fraud had their budget cut as it was their part in the deception, corruption of the best interest of the child.
    The economic results are evident but not so evident in the retribution. The hunger strike forced them to lift the illegal ban on my passports but they have many paths. I applied for a 5th passport and they refused it until I did a legal name change and a replacement birth certificate as mine had a crack in the plastic.
    I've been waiting 6 months for the advertised 6 week wait and have answered the same questions 4 times.
    The retaliation trail, a very pissed off FMEP, to Immigration, to Ontario government services. They have forced me into 20 years of poverty with their poison pen campaign but they will never put me of my knees.
    That is exactly the kind of corruption no justice was designed to end, rampant.
    The justice system requires attention and I'm sure parts suppler's boycotting Canada will get it, again the end game of no justice.
    since 2000
    no justice, no investment
    since 2017
    no justice, no parts
    vox

    ReplyDelete