Sunday, January 8, 2017

Filing criminal informations.

If you've read much of this blog you'll know the even bypassing the police and the prosecutor and filing charges directly with the courts.. the courts are easily corrupt enough to squash the charges without reason.
I'll post the complete list of charges and people, some of which are contained in this blog, after I file it with the courts and get a response.

http://www.cbabc.org/For-the-Public/Dial-A-Law/Scripts/Criminal-Law/215

Charge the person yourself—if the police won’t investigate or the prosecutor won’t charge the person and you still disagree with their decisions, you can ask a Justice of the Peace (a JP) to charge the person based on “private information”. If the offence is in the Criminal Code, a JP has to accept the charge.

January 23, 2017
Putting a decade of abuse into an acceptable legal document isn't any easier than living in through it.
I made a comment a couple of decades ago proposing the systematic failure to abide by the law and the deceit and inevitable cover up that goes along with rampant corruption will collapse the system all on its own.
BC doubling the child poverty rate in a decade from 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 when 90% of child support is paid, and the crime rate cover up are the results. A top G-8 economy followed by half the people with a job is living paycheck to paycheck with the fastest growing wealth gap are the results.
No justice, No investment didn't kick in strong enough or fast enough to turn the ship even though the last 9 quarters of investment in Canada were negative. See second comment.
I don't expect filing criminal information with the courts will ever see a second hearing but that result will excel as an enforcement to no justice...still the only path to justice.

2 comments:

  1. Why wouldn't you want these people and a lot more serving time?
    For me its always been about being a father to my kids.
    When the mother of my kids moved out in 1995 I gave her the keys to my pickup and the companies, told her to haul till she had everything she wanted, which was most everything. A year later she broke in and took the rest including everything I had restocked.
    In the fall she drew up a separation agreement for two thirds of the assets which we signed and took to Peter Kennedy of Kennedy Jensen to draw it up as a legal document. When it was ready to sign I was served with a court date and not for the agreement Kennedy had. Kennedy said at the time she will get less from the courts, I mentioned it to her but she said it was totally in the hands of her legal aid lawyer, Michael Thornton, he made all the decisions.
    Not being in arrears and not wanting to be, I told the courts to take any payments I might miss out of my share of the property settlement when I was diagnosed with cancer in the spring of 1996.
    During the next two years Thornton set two hearings for unjust enrichment as I sold my heavy equipment during recovery from treatments and surgery. He lost in both cases as I had done nothing I wasn't entitled to do under the divorce act. but was found in contempt as I filed the paperwork in the wrong order, my bad.
    In 1997 I found out I was in arrears as somehow the child support the courts held fell into Thorntons pocket. Madame Justice Wendy Baker decided the legal aid lawyer needed to be paid full rate more than my kids needed the child support.
    Somehow as evil as these greedy people are, Its always been me that was the bad guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The final proof of the depth of corruption and the depth of avoiding prosecution.

    I certainly informed the RCMP to uphold the law and it would lessen the damages. They have taken the position of the criminal.. we didn't do nuthin.. talk to my lawyer.
    I took 4 years before full comprehension of the absolute piracy of the entire system was even evident.. but evident it certainly was.
    With that comprehension came a plan. With the entire system corrupt from the top down it simply didn't work to ask the criminals to stop committing so much crime, they only had to answer to some other corrupt part of the system.
    At the time I belonged to a very influential Internet group aligned to the advocacy for the children of divorce I was interested in following the abuse my children suffered through (as noted criminal informations), just to keep the RCMP from being persons of interest in a major crime.
    The driving force behind the corruption,, cash from theft and fraud went into pockets it didn't belong in.
    How many top RCMP brass got a cut of the $40 million the ADscam Liberals burglarized from the nation treasury for allowing elections Canada the 3 years it needed to destroy the evidence of which MPs were elected on dirty money? How many members shared the million in overtime on the fabricated Nuttal terrorism case? From the top down,, corruption has both trotters in the trough.
    The only solution was to cut off the cash.. starve the criminals out of their life blood.. if they wont stop committing so much crime then make it economically unaffordable or come clean and by uphold the law.
    In 2000 I coded a program with a pre twitter hashtag of.. No justice, No investment.. targeted at international investors exposing risk associated to corruption.
    Although it has been a very successful program it has failed to move the RCMP to uphold the law resulting in an exodus of international investors in 2002 ending in everything but raw resources and currency speculation by 2006. This has currently extended to raw resources as the last 9 quarters of Canadian investment have been negative.
    The final proof will be how they handle my filing criminal informations and the undeniable proof including documents obtained from a government computer,, legally.
    In the meantime
    No justice, No investment.

    ReplyDelete